Parkinson’s disease is categorized into Neurodegenerative disorders in Which Dopamine producing brain cells are not functioning properly, lack of dopamine causes further impairment of motor functions of the body.
Cause of disease is not known, it assume genetic & environmental factors are responsible.
This disease regularly occurred in old people above 60 years.
- SLOWNESS OF MOTOR MOVEMENT
- LOSS OF BALANCE ON STANDING OR DURING WALKING
STAGES OF PARKINSON’S DISEASE
- STAGE 1:symptoms are mild &no disturbances in daily routine activities
- STAGE2: symptoms worsened & disturbances in regular activities
- STAGE3: mid stage Parkinson’s disease & patient loses balance & fall down
- STAGE4: patient need assistance to carried out regular activities like eating, brushing teeth, walking
- STAGE 5:advanced stage ,required full time assistance, walking not possible
- MEDICAL HISTORY: family history /medicine history/any traumatic brain injury
- NEUROLOGICAL EXAMINATION: examination for walking/coordination/fine motor movements
- Hoehn and Yahr scale /Unified Parkinson’s disease rating scale
- Brain scan /blood tests
- If tremors at rest with muscle rigidity and slowness present then diagnosis confirmed
- Symptoms significantly improved with levodopa medicine
As of now no permanent cure available, Levodopa and Carbidopa medicine convert into dopamine in brain cell.
STEM CELL THERAPY FOR PARKINSON’S DISEASE
Stem cell convert and differentiate themselves into dopamine producing brain cells, so there is constant dopamine production in brain.
These stem cells secrete growth factors and cytokines which stimulate existing brain cells to produce dopamine & also prevent break down of dopamine molecules.
Researchers confirmed same by clinical trials in animal model as well as in human.
We providing exclusive Stem cell therapy for Parkinson’s diseases at our stem cell therapy center located in India at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and other cities.
We provide stem cell treatment for Parkinson’s disease at affordable cost.
For more details kindly do contact us
At contact no. +918433824538(What’s App & calling)/+918291530184
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org